Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Wrestling mat.


Well, I finally got a wrestling mat. I have it layed out in my living room. I will most likely keep it in the garage or spare bedroom. I don't wrestle much, but now I can start. I have not been lifting heavy for the last week, because I strained my left trapezius. I did it while doing lock outs with 345 on Bench. I thought I was strengthening my joints, but on top of that It really worked my trapezius over. It hurts right where it ties into the shoulder. I have let it rest somewhat and it is getting better. I feel good and want to jump right back into heavy reps. But I know it will hurt again if I do not let it recover properly. So I do not like to run, and I still like to do my cardio. I will be doing up downs now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment