Friday, February 27, 2009

"Tough Times Don't Last Tough People Do"

Well that is a cool quote I found online. I have no clue who actually said it though. Tonight was a great bench night for me. I was lifting solo in the garage. I had Alicia come out and spot me for my 1 rep max at 315lbs. She gave me a slight lift off and I lowered it to my chest... I was thinking on the way down to my chest that I was really going to have to just bench this because Alicia is 7 months pregnant and physically can not help me whatsoever. So I pressed it up with some yelling and intensity. It felt great. It is the first time I have ever benched 315 raw. Tonight I can go to sleep with a smile on my face. But tomorrow is another day and time for new goals.... This video is my 1 rep at 300 for my last warm up before my 1rm. I was singing along with my IPOD, so disregard the yelling/singing :)

1 comment:

  1. I could help you a little bit. I mean I wasn't absolutely no help whatsoever was I? And seriously, it's pretty cool that my man can bench like three hundred pounds. :) You rock. Keep singing.

    ReplyDelete