Thursday, February 5, 2009

Squat 'til you puke.


I did squats a couple nights ago and they were so much harder than normal. The running I have been doing has been thinning out my legs and it showed. I did 10x135 for warm up, 10x225lbs, 6 at 275lbs, then I put 315 on and my belt and the belt came undone on the first rep, so I racked it. I then picked it up again and it felt way heavier than it should have. I did a set of 5x315. I felt every rep...
I am going to be hitting the legs much harder if I plan to keep running. I want to attribute some of the difficulty to squatting in the uneven dirt. I did a couple 3/4 squats with a fourth plate on there. Then I came inside and did 100 body squats to finish off my legs. Then last night I ran 3 to 4 miles. Alicia took a snap shot of me coming in from the garage. It is my cheesy look as always. Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment